Saturday, October 1, 2011

Norwegian Wood

As I am writing this ,I am listening to the song NORWEGIAN WOOD by THE BEATLES.I may not pay attention to this type of song before but after reading the novel of the same title I kinda like the melody and sound of the guitar played by them.


I just finished the book last night.Eventhough it was quite slow at first but towards the end it became more interesting and I couldnt stop from reading it till the end.(ended up sleeping at 12midnight which was an unusual time for me to sleep).
It was quite a sad story about love,sucide,loyalty...The authors words are so beautiful and he can describe everything in detail which makes it easy for you to imagine what he was trying to say..But the ending leaves me in confusion and I wish somebody can let me know.Did he commit suicide too or did he end up suffering mental illness like the others?

"IF YOU ONLY READ THE BOOKS THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS READING,YOU CAN ONLY THINK WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS THINKING"-HARUKI MURAKAMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment