Sunday, October 30, 2011

A summer place

It was one of the days when I wasnt feeling productive and decide to waste my time listening to songs in You Tube when I stumbled upon an instrumental by Percy Faith called 'A SUMMER PLACE'.And I love it very much!!!.In my mind I imagine a hill besides the sea,with soft winds blowing and the sun shinning on the earth.I think I have heard of that song before but couldnt remember when and where.


When I searched in the internet to find out more about this song,I found out that it is based on a movie which is based on a book by Sloan Wilson.And your guess is right,I googled the book and bought one from Abebookstore as a present for my birthday.(yeah..I like to buy present for myself on my birthday).


Actually I was a bit disapointed that the story is more about their kids-a teenagers love story rather than the story of their parents.But still its a good book.It makes me ask myself whether did I ever felt that deep,strong feeling of being in love when I was a teenagers?Hmm..I dont think I ever did fall in love like that.Though I am actually romantic at heart but unfortunately all my previous boyfriends and also my current husband are not.So my love stories were all boring stuff and not worth making a book out of them..hehe.
This book also makes me wonder how it feels like to live alone in an island.I am sure I will be very lonely unless,I am with a person that I truly truly truly love..which I have not met yet.(and dont think I will..hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment