Sunday, September 18, 2011

Eat Pray Love

I was feeling a bit down after coming back from UK and need to read something for inspiration.So I decided to read EAT PRAY LOVE BY ELIZABERT GILBERT .


It was a good book and it succeeded in inspiring me to do certain things.Incase you dont know this book is about a recently divorced lady who went to Italy to learn its language then to India to meditate/pray and lastly to Bali to seek love.
How does this book inspire me?Well..I have read again and again one of the things you can do to improve your mind is learning a new language.So after reading EAT PRAY LOVE I was so motivated to learn French.One of the reason is that one day I would like to go to this place and also they say French is a romance language(is it?).So after searching for a french language class I finally found one.However the person didnt reply my email and later when I went to the place I found out that he's not around in JB at the moment and the fee is super duper expensive.!!!I dont think I want to spend that much unless I intend to study or work in France.So in the end I settle for free online classes or you tube(whch I always play truant!!) and this free application on my iphone.But wouldnt it be nice to learn with a proper teacher??


I mostly enjoyed reading the part where she in Bali obviously because its where she find her love.I think Bali is a romantic place where you should go with the person you love or with 'girls only' trip(so that you can act like singles!! hehe.After reading it I went and search for places to stay in Bali and look at the pictures of Bali.It is indeed a beautiful place!!How I wish I can go there one day.


Unfortunately like all other books which turn to movies,it was a dissapointment.
So I recommend you read the book and forget about buying the VCD ok.
Will I read this book again??Yes I will,and this time at a slower pace...

No comments:

Post a Comment